The death of a close person, in accordance with civil law, requires the family to settle a wide range of legal matters related to the deceased’s assets.
In such situations, the assistance of a professional representative allows for the efficient and effective solution of often complex legal problems and disputes.
In relation to succession law, we provide legal advice relating to the preparation and execution of wills.
The law firm also represents clients during court proceedings related to succession law, in particular:
- cases relating to confirmation of inheritance acquisition, the division of inheritance, missing beneficiary bonds,
- the acceptance or rejection of inheritance, the refuting of wills,
- the disinheritance of persons authorised to acquire inheritance by virtue of the law,
- the recovery of legitimate assets,
- the contestation of false wills.